Thursday, February 23, 2012

i see the stars and i am humble


it's in the way the stars light up the sky
as to why i am so mesmerized by the nigh
it's in the way the wind sweeps through the moonlight in such sweet symphony
i see the stars and i am humble on my knees
my eyes become confused of which two stars to match
oh, this is the closest piece of heaven i have and i want it to last;
last until i become like a star in the nigh
and when i do, you won't have to look too high
surely, you will see me for i will shine far greater than even the northern star
and when you think of me, i won't really be that far
there, i will dangle beneath the cotton clouds on Gods swirly canvas
He will paint me in the night, everynight for you to see
and when you look, you won't have to look too high
i will shine for you in the night sky
and my love will radiate through my light








No comments: